Please note that when booking your first appointment with me, your first session will include an initial consultation, followed by treatment. I recommend you book a 1 hour session to allow adequate time.
The benefits of sports massage are:
- Helps the Muscular System: Massage relieves muscle tightness, stiffness, spasms and restrictions in the muscle tissue
- Helps the Circulatory System: Effluage technique can assist the venous flow of blood back to the heart
- Helps the Lymphatic System: Regular massage can help strengthen the immune system, due to increase in white blood cells
- Sports massage is a type of massage that can alleviate pain occurring in certain parts of the body, which can be caused by too much physical activity. This type of massage was originally developed to serve athletes as a way to prevent and relieve injuries, but both athletes and non-athletes can gain physiological and psychological benefits from receiving sports massage therapy.
- Help to improve performance
- Help to prevent injury
- Help to improve recovery
- Help to relieve pain
- Help to improve movement range
- Help to keep muscles healthy
- Help to remove waste
- Help to promote healing
- Help to reduce spasm
- Help increase lymph circulation