Cupping Therapy increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This can relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair. It can also help form new connective tissues and create new blood vessels in the tissue. People use cupping to complement their care for a host of ailments and conditions.
- Improves blood circulation
- Aids in preventing liver diseases.
- Eliminates any weakness in the body
- Fights against dermatological diseases
- Treats gastrointestinal diseases
- Helps the nervous system
Cupping may sometimes cause temporary marks on the skin. This is because the blood in the body is brought to the skin’s surface. Cupping therapy is considered a safe, non-invasive procedure, the outcome does not always fulfil the expectation of therapists and patients.